Capital Community Television is looking for someone to join our team for video productions using our mobile production truck.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn the in’s and out’s of community television field production. CCTV covers many community events in Salem each year, including local sports, music, school, and many more.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn new skills on the job, welcomes constructive criticism, thrives under pressure, and is reliable, hardworking, and punctual.
Interns will have the opportunity to:
- operate cameras
- practice character generation for TV graphics
- use instant replay equipment
- monitor audio levels on a soundboard
- assist with set-up and strike of A/V equipment
- help with other CCTV field productions and projects when there are fewer truck productions
Video production and/or camera experience is a plus, but not a requirement. We will train you on the job!
Applicants should be available on evenings and weekends when CCTV has a majority of our productions. We are looking for a minimum time commitment 10 hours/week, over a period of at least three months. This is a great opportunity for students looking for tangible work experience.