Capital Community Television is looking for someone to join our team as a video editor.
CCTV records many community events in Salem each year, including local music, government meetings, lectures, forums, school events, and more. We are looking for someone to help us produce more content for our channels and assist our staff with editing a wide variety of video projects.
We are looking for someone who is able to work independently, is looking to become a Final Cut Pro X editing rockstar, likes to show their creative side, and is detail-oriented.
Interns will have the opportunity to:
- get training and become proficient in video editing with Final Cut Pro X
- work on editing projects independently and with others
- assist in creating content for CCTV’s channels
- be a part of CCTV productions from start to finish
- have finished video programs to show as a work sample
Video production and/or editing experience is a plus, but not a requirement. We will train you!
Applicants should be available for some evenings and weekends when CCTV’s facility is open. We are looking for a minimum time commitment 10 hours/week, over a period of at least three months. This is a great opportunity for students seeking tangible work experience.