Capital Community Television is looking for someone to join our team as a graphic design intern with a strong focus on distributing information about non-profit community events and services to our viewers.
CCTV utilizes community billboard slideshows on our channels to communicate information about public affairs, non-profit organizations, and community events to our local viewers. We are looking for someone to update our channel billboards with current information and give the slides a fresh look, while maintaining this important service that CCTV offers.
We are looking for someone who jumps at the chance to use their creative side, is detail-oriented, able to work independently and with others, and can take an idea and turn it into a finished product.
Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Create on-channel community billboard slides to promote non-profit organizations and events
- Generate opening, closing, and lower-third graphics for CCTV video productions
- Create new channel ID’s with video and graphics
- Learn graphic design and video production skills with Mac and web-based programs including, but not limited to Pixelmator, Motion, Final Cut Pro, canva.com, Keynote, etc.
- Assist with some social media, email, and web content creation
Tell us about your previous graphic design experience.
Applicants should be available for some evenings and weekends when CCTV’s facility is open. We are looking for a minimum time commitment 10 hours/week, over a period of at least three months. This is a great opportunity for students seeking tangible work experience.